If you'd like a transcript or audio file of this recording then just let us know via our Contact page and we'll be happy to provide it for you!
In our third Member Q&A Call, we covered off;
- How to Setup a New Child Device - with kids now being remote schooled, many parents are wondering which laptop / tablet they should buy for their child to do homework on and how to setup their new device so it is child-friendly.
- Online Gaming - with the increase in online gaming due to covid-19 and the vital social element it provides, we reiterate some of the key benefits, risks and how parents can ensure their kids play safely.
- Fortnite New Violence Free 'Party Royale' Mode
- Netflix 'Party' - really good way to try and ensure lock-down with friends and family!
- TikTok's New Family Pairing Feature - we talk through the new parental control released by TikTok.
- CEOP's Activity Packs - stuck at home wondering how the hell to entertain the kids? Checkout these packs;
Remember you can use the time jump links below the video to skip straight to something in particular 🙂
Video Duration: 18 mins